I am delighted to announce the latest release of KPInator, 0.1.2. This is an interim release aimed at tidying up the user administration functionality.
- Tidy up the users index page (remove superflous fields etc)
- Add a second password field on the add user form, both passwords must match each other.
- Impose a minimum 6 character password size.
- Change the edit user for to only allow the change of user name and user level (aka group).
- Add a change password form and hook to the menu. This allows a user to change their password by first entering the current password.
Please note that the user administration pages are not available from the menu. User administration is part of the on-going work to implement an access control system that will see user administration as part of an administrators function. To administer users enter the URL